We try and make it very easy for everyone to play, learn and have fun during these tournaments and to that end, we have established a few house rules that must be followed.
- This is first and foremost a friendly game. Therefore we must insist that everyone be courteous to all players.
- No smoking in or around the game will be permitted. If you must smoke, take a break and go outside.
- Alcohol is allowed. However, getting drunk is not.
- TDA Rules will be the official rules of the PPT.
- In the event of a disagreement during play, the tournament director (or a floor person designated by the tournament director) will be asked to make a decision. This decision should be made in the spirit of fairness, even if a strict interpretation of the rules may indicate a different ruling. In the cases that a decision is requested or required, this decision is FINAL.